Tuesday, March 2, 2010

No food again......just some pics to share.

I am a very bad food blogger. A good friend of mine in Alabama told me I would be a great blogger, but............I haven't proven that to be true yet. Bare with me, I might just be the next Pioneer Woman. Ya never know. In the meantime, I have more un-food things to tell you about. I've been cooking plenty, just not taking the time to photograph it all. I promise a food post soon. Some of y'all have seen these pics, some of you have not. The ones that haven't I hope you enjoy. I included a video at the end of this post.
It snowed two weeks ago. It hasn't snowed here in about 20 years. We ran straight outside the night it started snowing and started snapping pics. This is my favorite night time picture.



Here's my house. The palm trees look strange covered in snow. The good kind of strange of course.
This is Jackson and baby Wo-Wo. Her name is Rowan and Jackson is crazy about her. He has a baby doll that belongs to his sister that he has claimed. He calls her Wo Wo. He goes ny-night with the baby every night. It is very cute.


Kaylee girl. Trey was too cold to stay outside. He did save 4 snowballs in the freezer so he would never forget the snow. He played out in it the evening before.




Then...........just 1 week after the snow, it was about 65 degrees and we went to the BEACH!!!
Talk about srping fever. Trey had a ball chasing the seagulls. He just never could quite reach one. I think the seagulls were happy to see some humans.







Sweet Sissy and Jackson.



Crazy Kaylee. She just can't go to the beach without getting wet. Not just her feet either. I mean she has to dive in. Even if it is February 21st and the water is 47 degrees. She doesn't care.






Now, let me save you some of your precious time, and tell you to not waste your time clicking on the video below. It didn't upload correctly, and I can't figure out how to delete it. Great blogger, huh????? Sorry about that. I am sure you love me anyway.



























No comments:

Post a Comment