Friday, February 12, 2010

I am so bad

I must apologize for being MIA for a while. I've been busy. With these people.
Aren't they cute???
It just so happens that my boys LOVE empty boxes. That should save me some major bucks next Christmas.

See the fear in Jackson's eyes? He was "tuck" behind a cabinet. He chased the kitty back there and he couldn't get himself out. Wonder why the kitten ran back there? Surely he wasn't trying to hide from sweet Jackson?

This picture is kind of silly. Trey was dancing with Kaylee and her friend. He came over close to me and I snapped this pic. He really needs a haircut. Wouldn't you kill for those eyelashes?


Jackson made his own recipe for my blog. It is one pack of strawberry yogurt, and one pack of chocolate pudding. Mix them up all over the table and all over yourself.



He wants you to have a bite!
I promise to be back real soon with some recipes for ya!


4 comments:

  1. I've definitely missed your blogs but pics of the kids make up for it! I love them! I saw you called earlier but my phone was going dead. When I get home from work, I'll hook it up and give you a call. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are beautiful kids!

    ** House is spotless, too!
    I will give you an A+

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure do have some beautiful kids! Thanks for sharing the pictures with us.

    ReplyDelete