Monday, May 10, 2010

So Bad

Such a bad blogger am I!!! All I have to offer you today is totally random pictures. Totally Random CUTE pictures!
Baby Wo Wo turns 1!!!!! Proud Mama and Gee. If y'all knew Jacksoneese, you would understand. hehehe

Jackson. Can you guess where he is???


Jackson, Trey and Rowan enjoying the sprinkler.










Back to the beach



Most of y'all know that I am getting ready to undergo a house makeover. I will TRY and post pics and updates of that.






















5 comments:

  1. I LOVE these pics! Jack & Trey are getting sooooo big!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I just love pictures!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks for posting, Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad y'all are still checking!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey guys sooooooooooooooooooooooooo bored! How are u say hi to lexi Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete